Design Consultant / Revit Modeler
4b Technology Group is seeking a team member with experience providing Revit/BIM model management and production support for the firm’s Revit projects. A background in technology / IT design is a plus but is not required.
- • Collaborate with project managers to create detailed Revit documentation for large facilities and buildings
- • Perform project coordination review with models provided by Architects and Design Engineers & adjust for internal use
- • Provide Revit/BIM project model maintenance
- • Implement quality control, technology standards and scheduling in project documents
- • Assist project managers with construction administration and submittal review
- • Attend occasional job site visits with project managers
- • Participate in occasional coordination meetings with project managers, architects, engineers, and owners
• A self-starter who is able to work well independently but can effectively communicate with team members
• An energetic, career-minded professional with a strong work ethic
• Proficiency with Autodesk Revit Suite, Navisworks, and AutoCAD. At least 1 year of Revit experience is required.
• At least 1 year of Revit modeling experience
• Working knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD
If you would like to be considered for a position with our team, please submit your resumé to Sherri Crist