4b Technology Group is seeking a team member with experience providing Revit/BIM production support for the firm’s Technology design projects. A background in Architecture, Technology or Security design is a plus but is not required.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and other Team Members to create detailed Revit-based documentation for large construction projects
- Perform project coordination reviews with models provided by Architects and Design Engineers
- Following company BIM design methodology and processes.
- Implement quality control, technology standards and scheduling in project documents
- Assist project managers with construction administration and submittal review
- Attend occasional job site visits with project managers
- Participate in occasional coordination meetings with project managers, architects, engineers, and owners
- Proficient in Revit 2016 or newer
- Working knowledge of AutoCad, Bluebeam and Microsoft Products.
- A self-starter who is able to work well independently but can effectively communicate with team members.
- An energetic, career-minded professional with a strong work ethic
- Detail oriented, team player
If you would like to be considered for a position with our team, please submit your resumé to Sherri Crist